KILLS MOLD ON EVERY SURFACE - DIRECTLY ON IMPACT
This is not a bleach that colour changes mold, this is an a mold killer, that directly kills mold on impact.
Frequently asked questions
Does Aeris active remove the colour of the mold? – It will depend on the surface, you will need to wash the surface to remove it though, it won't just disappear
What surfaces has team SHYN used Aeris active on?
- Grout – Applied and left for 2 minutes, agitated using a brush and it’s gone
- Silicon – Applied Aeris active and left for 3 hours, changed colour to orange, re applied 5 times, it got more orange, I believe the actual silicon is stained though.
- Mattresses – Applied Aeris active left for an hour, sprayed SHYN degreaser, agitated using a wet microfibre cloth and all the black mold colour removed
- Walls – Applied Aeris active left it for 5 minutes, agitated using our microfibre wall pad WET on the tool came straight off. Re applied to keep the mold away, hasn’t come back in 8 weeks, usually comes back in two.
That’s our experience in 3 months, this product is used amongst all mold remediation companies I know, it’s the product they use to kill mold everyday.
Mold removing made easy
- What we've found is when we spray SHYN Degreaser on the surface after we apply Aeris active, the colour removes so much easier than when we removing using only water.
- TRY BOTH and see what works better for you, when it becomes an effort, spray some SHYN Degreaser, if it's easy with water stick to water only.
- It won't just rinse off you'll need to agitate it with something, a brush, a magic sponge, a microfibre cloth/pad.
AREAS WHERE YOU NEED A BLEACH TO REMOVE THE COLOUR
- The silicon when stained, you'll need to let the bleach to sit on for a few hours to soak into the silicon. This is the only area that we've found won't budge.
TO PROTECT SURFACES FROM MOLD
- Apply Aeris active using a dry microfibre cloth/pad and wipe it on, leaving a layer of Aeris active on the surface,
- For shower grout, simply spray and leave.
- Always wear gloves (it irritates the skin)
- It is safe to use as it’s TGA approved, there’s no smell, but don’t spray in your mouth or eyes
- There are fact sheets attached in the pictures for you to read
- If your spraying a whole room, wear protective glasses, and cover your skin.
FACTS about how Aeris active actually works
Aeris Active™ helps long-term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensures that your surfaces remain germ free. The film does not impact how the surface is used, leaving the treated surface cleaner and safer for a longer period of time. Aeris Active KILLS MOULD, yes kills mold. The safety sheets are here for you to look at, no problems.
A highly effective, one-step hard surface disinfectant cleaner that leaves an invisible protective film which kills COVID-19 for 7 days and provides bacterial protection for up to 30 days*. Disinfects in dirty conditions, readily biodegradable and compatible with the vast majority of natural and synthetic surfaces.
Your products all come with Product How to Cards.
Our product cards have a QR code on the back of the card, when you scan the code all videos on how to clean all surfaces using that particular product will come up.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the SHYN tribe.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access on how-to-clean tutorials and detailed videos and content, by the CEO herself, Samantha Campbell.
That’s 12 years of professional detailing advice, tips and tricks.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.