SAVING TIME AND SO MUCH ENERGY WITH THIS SPONGE
THE FLOOR MAGIC ERASER THAT LIFTS EVERYTHING
The large magic eraser floor pad that attaches onto the doodle bug
- One pad should last 15 rooms if you rinse the sponge out regularly
How will you know when you need a new pad?
- The pad will breakdown and dissolve as you clean.
- If you don’t rinse the pad out regularly it will become clogged up and won’t work efficiently, you’ll need to cut the surface part of the sponge using a knife
- The pad must be rinsed regularly when removing the build on the floors, to release the grime, push the sponge down in your mop bucket releasing the grime to ensure the pad is working at it's best.
- The pad may crack you might chip it off as you hit something sharp that's ok, it will still work perfectly.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a day's 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.