NO MORE STRUGGLING WHEN CLEANING FLOORS
The Rolls Royce of Mops
- No more streaks
- No more hard scrubbing
- Machine washable mops
- They screw/turn into most mop poles (light aluminium ones are the best)
- Picks and and removes grime fast
- No double cleaning (unless they need a detail first).
The mop our team have been using for the past 6 years, before that it was cotton mops 🙄 MONSTER DIFFERENCE
Before you buy it let me just explain why streaks happen
❌ Your mop is dirty
❌ Your mop head fibers are no longer working
❌ You've got too much chemical product in your bucket
❌ You've missed bits
❌ Your mop water is cold
❌ Your mop water is dirty
❌ You've not wrung your mop head out properly
SPOT CHECK IF THIS MOP IS YOUR SOLUTION
- Wear rubber gloves
- Use a FLUFFY MICROFIBRE CLOTH (make sure it feels fluffy) and wet it with boiling water. Squeeze the water all out properly.
- Wash/agitate ONE BIG TILE and let it dry.
If there are marks on the floor, not streaks, but marks you need to a initial detail test spot using your SHYN degreaser and WET magic eraser, remove the product and wipe dry.
Check out the floor bundle for this knowledge.
What you’ll need to buy from Bunnings
- 16 litre heavy duty bucket with rollers to wring the mop out and mop handle that screws or turns in to the mop, you can buy both from Bunnings.
- For grubby floors put a cap of SHYN degreaser in your mop water, it will make the grime easier to remove.
- Make sure you fill your mop bucket 3/4 full so you've got plenty of water to release/rinse the grime out when your mopping the floors.
- Every 24 tiles you should release the grime.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a day's 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.