MICROFIBRE Mop Head - A MUST have for any home with Hard Floors.
Tired of trying different mops with poor results?
Sick of spending money on replacement heads every 2-3 months only to be left disappointed with the same streaky floors?
SHYN Micro-Fibre mops are cut above the rest!
The thick fibres work to trap the dirt whilst removing bacteria. Unlike the cotton-loop mop which only lifts 30% of bacteria off the floors.
The microfiber mop picks up 99% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals.
The super soft yet strong fibres make mopping so easy, gliding across all surfaces with minimal effort.
No more having to scrub to get the floors clean - ever again!
Change the way you clean, forever!
HOW TO USE
- To keep your mop head in the best condition, machine wash on hot.
- Do not use softeners to wash.
- Can be dried in the sun or in the drier
- With majority of store-bought mops, you need to use chemicals to lift the dirt. The beauty of our mops is you can use just boiling water.
This mop head is attachable to an aluminum pole available from most hardware stores or cleaning supermarkets and used best with a Commercial Grade Mop bucket.
HOW TO SHYN
Our CEO has created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the Shyn product range.
This page will give you unlimited access to the Shyn Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access on how-to-clean tutorials and detailed videos and content, by the CEO herself, Samantha Campbell.
That’s 12 years of professional detailing advice, tips and tricks.
• Halve your cleaning time
• Halve the energy you put into cleaning
• Eliminate all harsh chemicals and most products in the home
• Feel satisfied after every clean
THAT’S A PROMISE!
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.