Designed to remove built up grime on grout FAST and EASY is exactly what this brush is used for.
- The Sabco Grout Brush is slightly wider than most, making it perfect to get into both thick and thin grout.
- We’ve chosen this brush because the bristles are tough and will last tough cleaning.
- The strength of the bristles are key when removing baked on grime and these bristles are strong.
- Used in tandem with the SHYN Degreaser OR SHYN paste making it easier to lift and remove the baked on grime.
- The brush MUST be used WET.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART – before using this brush is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a day's 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.