IT'S DOUBLE THE SIZE and WORKS MAGIC
Used to remove surface dirt using ONLY water
Effortless cleaning in the kitchen, window track, frames and bathrooms like you couldn't imagine.
Used WET and mainly used for regular cleaning the surfaces that make cleaning painful like the showers, baths, inside sinks and the bench tops
CUT THIS SPONGE IN HALF AND IT BECOMES 0.82 CENTS A SPONGE
Used to remove all build up and very minimal effort
- Soap scum
- Oil spots on cupboards
- All build up on all hard surfaces (except the TV)
- They don't dissolve fast LIKE THE CHEEPIES however they will dissolve because that's how they breakdown.
- Magic erasers are like an invisible sand paper, every time you use them your removing a layer of the sponge, and the they later of the grime.
- The cheap ones dissolve really fast because there’s not a lot of melamine sponge inside they will feel really sponges with no density to them.
- They will tear on sharp edges, that's ok, it's normal they are still a sponge.
- Keep the little bits and use them for your window tracks, frames and on top of the drain hole in the sink.
Areas you'll use the double size magic erasers on -
For Regular Cleaning
- Showers inside, inside baths and inside the sink.
- Regular cleaning the edges of the tiles where the mop doesn't get into.
- Inside the kitchen sink once a week
What you need to know
Rinse the sponge out regularly, releasing the grime ensuring they're always preforming to the best of their ability.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH, is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it, is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without no recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a days 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.