The ALMIGHTY Wall Bundle - EFFORTLESS WALL CLEANING FROM NOW ON IN
Clean walls fast and without damaging the paint or YOU!!
- No more bending.
- No more ladders unless the walls are over 1.8 meters high.
- No more damaging your walls when using magic erasers and scratchy scourers
- Streak free results every time
- Easy on your body
SHYN Degreaser breaks down the grime making the grime soft to remove, using the wet microfiber pad then picks up the grime and the product residue, leaving the wall to air dry, streak free.
- Apply SHYN Degreaser in midst form on half of the wall
- Wet your pad then attach it onto your wall and floor tool
- Agitate/wash the wall removing all the grime (it will just come off)
- Remove the pad and rinse all the grime and product off
- Put it back on and remove the product residue
- Take it off and rinse it out again
- Allow the wall to air dry
Effort on the body
- Your core should be tight and your shoulders are directing the tool on where to go.
- The Wall and floor tool is adjustable eliminating you needing to bend.
- The tool weighs less than one kilo, making it super easy to move around and easy on your shoulders.
What comes in the bundle
✅ 1 x 5 Litre SHYN degreaser
Used to spray only on the areas with built up grime
- Removes surface grease
- Removes builders build up
- Removing Sticky dust and spillages
- Removing the everyday hard to remove build up grime
- Used on the Walls, doors, skirting boards, door frames, window frames and sills. m f
✅ 1 X large - SHYN paste is used ONLY on surface stains or scuff marks
- Used mainly on skirting boards only
- When removing scuff marks on walls you’ll remove the black scuff mark YES and you'll also remove a fine layer of paint, not noticeable until you look from the side.
- The alternate solution is to remove the scuff mark using a magic eraser it will also remove a fine layer of paint but it will be a wider. The paste is the better solution.
✅ 10 X The double strength magic erasers -
Made to last and remove heavy build up fast
Used to remove grime from
- Skirting boards
- Window sills and window frames
- Doors and door frames
Rinse the sponge out regularly, releasing the grime ensuring they're always preforming to the best of their ability.
✅ 20 X Sabco Professional Blue multi-use microfiber cloths
To remove product residue when cleaning
Skirting boards, doors, door frames, window frames and window sills.
The cloths must be machine washed after every use, washed on normal wash and placed in the dryer to re electrolyte the cloths.
✅ 1 X Slim line detailing brush - USED WET ALWAYS
- Used the remove the buildup in the crevices of the skirting boards, door frames, window sills and frames.
✅ The SABCO Wall and Floor Tool - used wet to wash and dry to remove dust
- Used wet to wash and dry to remove dust.
✅ 5 X SABCO Wall and Floor tool extra pads
- You've got 4 clean pads to use before you need to run to the sink to rinse them all out to continue cleaning your walls
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.