Save thousands on professionals when you can become one in your own home.
If you’ve got the time and you want to have the power and knowledge.
You’ve found your solution.
If you’ve got built-up grime or what looks to be stains on your tiles or hard floors (not wooden floors) THIS pack is for you.
Understanding that years or months of over used chemical and times where maybe the floor wasn’t cleaned properly has built up and with hot and cold moisture will bake the grime onto the floor making it really hard to remove. UNTIL NOW!!
Signs of a build up
- Tiles look discoloured
- The floors feel hard to mop (when you push down you can feel build up).
- It looks like you've got a film on your tiles.
- Your tiles are porous, and your current mop doesn’t get your floors clean
- 1 x 5 litre Shyn Degreaser, spare bottle and spray nozzle
- 1 x Micro fibre Mop head (you need to buy the pole from Bunnings).
- 1 x doodle bug attachment and pole
- 1 x Magic floor pad to attach to your doodle bug
- 1 x Hand held double strength Shyn eraser
- I x detailing brush
The Shyn degreaser is used to marinate through the build-up - stuck grime.
Making it easy to lift and remove.
The doodlebug and magic pad are used wet to remove all build up from the floors without bending at all, and the promise is,
it will be effortless. All you have to do is rinse out your magic sponge when it gets too dirty.
The detailing brush is used to get into and remove the grime on the silicon on your tiles or hard floors. Definitely after spraying Shyn degreaser on to marinate.
The Microfibre mop Is used wet but wrung out to remove all of the product residue.
You will need to buy a mop bucket and a light mop pole that screws in to the mop head. The residue can also be removed with a steam mop, just make sure you change the pads really regularly.
Once you have cleaned the floors for the first time you will only need to do this every 12 or 24 months , unless you have really hard to clean matte flooring then this solution will be your go to.
If you’d like to clean the grout as well you need to buy a grout broom and clean the grout before you remove the product with your microfibre mop.
HOW TO SHYN - Our Facebook teaching page and don’t forget your QR CODE on your product cards.
Our CEO has created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the Shyn product range.
This page will give you unlimited access to the Shyn Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access on how-to-clean tutorials and detailed videos and content, by the CEO herself, Samantha Campbell.
That’s 12 years of professional detailing advice, tips and tricks.
• Halve your cleaning time
• Halve the energy you put into cleaning
• Eliminate all harsh chemicals and most products in the home
• Feel satisfied after every clean
THAT’S A PROMISE!
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.