HEAVY DUTY FLOOR CLEANING MADE EASY
🖐 You will need to purchase a mop pole for your mop head, you can get your regular screw in light aluminum mop pole from Bunnings.
If you've tried cleaning your floors and they just don't budge, this bundle will blow your mind. WATCH THE VIDEOS FIRST BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, on the FREE How to SHYN Facebook page.
Streak free floors every time - easy cleaning - and you'll get RESULTS straight away ❕❕❕❗❗❗
No more scrubbing, no more unnecessary effort, we've got you covered.
This bundle will break through and lift all built up grime, chemical build up, regular build up and grease build up
What you'll receive in this bundle
When removing medium to heavily soiled flooring - On TILES/LAMINATE/VINYL
✅ 1 X 5 Litre SHYN degreaser -
- Apply SHYN degreaser directly on tiled and laminated floors
- Apply SHYN degreaser to no more than one room at a time
- Flooring with crevices, apply SHYN degreaser and agitate using a hard bristle broom, then remove the product residue using a wet microfiber mop.
- Flooring that is a flat surface spray SHYN Degreaser directly on the surface, then agitate using your doodle bug, Aluminum pole, bug holder attached to your WET magic floor pad
- Rinse your mop ever two square meters
For Regular cleaning
- Once the buildup has been removed, you'll only need a cap of SHYN degreaser in your mop bucket partnered with 16 litres of boiling water.
- Wait until the bucket is full then add the degreaser.
- Rinse your mop every 4 square meters
When removing medium to heavily soiled flooring - On Wood and bamboo flooring
- Fill your mop with 16 litres of boiling water
- Add 250 mls of SHYN degreaser into your mop bucket after the water
- Attach the microfiber mop to your pole and begin agitating/removing the grime
- After you’ve removed the grime now you need to remove the product residue, empty the water and refill this time without any product just using boiling water and your mop.
If the floor has crevices, you’ll need a soft broom and SHYN degreaser to remove the grime.
Always test a small patch first to see what the floor needs
✅ 1 X The double Strength magic eraser -
- To remove built up grime on the edges of the floors
- Rinse the sponge out regularly ensuring the sponge is always working at its best
✅ 1 X grout brush - used WET ALWAYS
- Used to remove the grime from the floor silicon on the edges of the tiles.
✅ 1 X Doodle bug - Aluminium extendable mop pole, large magic eraser floor pad, Doodle bug holder.
- Can be used on all types of flooring – Just be extra careful on the wooden and bamboo floors.
- Floors must be really built up for this tool to be used
- Test a small patch before committing to the entire floor
- The magic sponge must always be used wet, rinse the pad regularly releasing the grime, ensuring the sponge is always working at its best.
- To release the grime, push the pad down in the mop bucket (you don't need to remove it to rinse it out).
✅ 1 X SABCO microfiber mop - The ROLLYS ROYCE of mops -
- Machine washable.
- Wash in the washing machine after the floor is cleaned.
- Used on all types of flooring
- Used with boiling water for streak free results
- Can be used using only water
- 250 washes before you’ll need to purchase another
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a day's 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.