IT'S DOUBLE THE SIZE and WORKS MAGIC - TWO 4 ONE
Used for regular cleaning when removing light to medium grime and residue on surfaces using ONLY water.
CUT THIS SPONGE IN HALF AND IT BECOMES 0.82 CENTS A SPONGE
The difference between an average scourer and a melamine sponge are worlds apart. If you try and clean a shiny cupboard with a normal scourer it will scratch, the magic eraser will not unless you scrub really hard which you shouldn’t be doing in the first place.
The magic eraser remove residue and grime 3x faster than your average scourer using only water.
- They will disintegrate because that’s how they break down but not fast like the cheap ones, you’ll get 4 whole regular bathrooms out of one sponge.
- Magic erasers are like an invisible sand paper, every time you use them your removing a layer of the sponge.
- They will tear on sharp edges
- Keep the little bits that break off and use them for your window tracks
- Soap scum in the shower of bath and in the sink
- Scuff marks on the walls
- Removing grime from skirting boards, windowsills, doors and door frames
- Oily spots and built-up grime on all kitchen surfaces
- Build up grime/residue on all stone, marble, laminate, plastic all surfaces with grime
- Removing the dirty ring around the inside of the pool
- Used on leather and vinyl and in tandem with SHYN degreaser on lounges gently to help remove the stuck on dirt and grime
- On built-up areas you’ll need to apply SHYN Degreaser on the built- up areas to break down the grime, making it easier to remove with your sponge, less scrubbing. If you don't, you'll need a lot of more arm power
- Rinse the sponge out regularly, releasing the grime ensuring they're always performing to the best of their ability.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH is to watch the tutorial videos on our How to SHYN Facebook group.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page when learning HOW TO SHYN a space where you're updated on all new products, videos, and tutorials. We don’t ever stop making videos, we’ve got a home detailing business and we're seeing more and more different surfaces as the days go on.
Using the product without knowing how to use it is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without any recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you’ve always gotten, make sure you’ve got the right tools and correct technique so you can achieve incredible results every time.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MAKING THE SWITCH, is to watch the tutorial videos either on our How to SHYN FREE Facebook page, or on the product cards you'll receive with your products.
Using the product without knowing how to use it, is like having the best ingredients to cook the most beautiful food, without no recipe or directions, how does the food turn out? Not the best, it’s the same with anything in life. All great things have a process especially when cleaning.
If you've got the technique by watching the videos, and not the right product, you'll be left with the same results you had before you begun.
All products come with How to Cards
On the back each product card is a QR code, scan the code and watch all relevant step by step video tutorials to be able to clean in the most efficient and effective way.
Our CEO has also created an Exclusive Members only teaching page for the HOW TO SHYN tribe where you can ask questions and interact with the team at SHYN.
This page will give you unlimited access to the SHYN Cleaning System, where you’ll gain extensive knowledge and have access to the same how-to-clean tutorials as on the product cards.
That’s 21 years of professional detailing advice given to you 24 hours a days 7 days a week.
If you need help or advice, reach out and call us on 0450 400 471 or 130004SHYN.